- Angela M. Foley Pottery – Raku-fired, wheel-thrown vessels. Includes biography, exhibition calendar, and gallery representation. Red Wing, Minnesota.
- Ask Me Studio – Features handcrafted pottery for the soul. Includes crosses, angels, roosters, and mosaic items.
- Ballingham Wallworks – Ceramic wall sculpture by Tim and Pamala Ballingham.
- Bonnie Beaux Fine Art – Handmade ceramic wearable art and holiday ornaments.
- Brian Hollingworth – Animal sculptures individually made without moulds and finished by the raku method. Images, exhibition and gallery information, news, techniques page, Nottingham links.
- Celestial Earth Art – Original ceramic art focusing on joyful, spiritual and feminine figures by artist, Karen Myers.
- Ceramic Arts by Francesco Guarino – Ceramics and artistic sculptures of an Italian craftsman. Also painted and decorated pottery in Holy art style.
- Ceramics By Design – Offers hand painted seasonal ceramic items.
- Christoph Ceramics – The ceramic pottery and architectural work of Christopher Heede includes raku, woodfire, and lowfire technique. Provides brief biography of the artist, information about the studio and techniques used.
- Cinnabar Ceramics – Intricately painted pottery with Italian-inspired designs, using non-toxic materials. Based in Ukiah, California.
- Clay Art Gallery – Pieces by Ann Testa include horse hair and velvet raku.
- Claymania Pins – Made of low fire earthenware and hand-painted.
- Cold Porcelain Creations – Flower arrangements and bouquets of roses, magnolia, bearded iris, tulip, anturium, and orchids handcrafted from fine South American porcelain.
- Creations By Zap – Hand made ceramic figurines, sun catchers, and Christmas decorations.
- Finley Pottery – Candle holders or luminaries made on the potters wheel and hand carved with intricate designs which cast shadows of the designs on walls and ceiling.
- Flying Clay – Glazed and raku pottery by Ira Slatter. Images, articles about his work, and information on classes.
- Gifts by Vic – Features a wide selection of a variety of handcrafted collectibles and supplies. Also offers classes and custom orders.
- Green Mountain Ceramics – Offer glazed and hand painted ceramic products including all types of dishware, garden, seasonal items, and unpainted bisque.
- Handcrafted Ceramics By Sarah Michael – Handcrafted stonewear objects and pottery items as teapots, bowls, plates, mugs and cups. Hand decorated in bright colors.
- Happy Raku Fish – Raku fish ornaments by Sharon Murphy in a variety of personalities and color combinations.
- Hocus Focus Ceramic Gifts – Design, production and marketing of original art for the home or garden by Auckland artist Jennifer Maxwell
- Horsepen Kiln – Stoneware clay North Carolina map turtles and Hand-built Ceramic terra cotta wall tondos from clay artist Lucien M. Koonce.
- Indigo Arts – North Carolina clay artist Sarah Coppola hand sculpts necklaces, wall hangings, and small sculptures using high fired stoneware clay and glass.
- Janimals Studio – Artist, Jan Eckardt Butler, makes animal ornaments and sgrafitto etched porcelain vessels.
- John OBrien’s Studio – Decorative hand thrown porcelain vessels. Techniques used include incising, carving, custom glazes.
- Ken Turner Pottery – Decorative porcelain and stoneware vessels with 23k gold and platinum fired to the surface. Turner shares his techniques in large sequence of photographs.
- Kilnwood Studios – Sculptural and decorative ceramics of Jean Cairns, an artist from Havering, Near Essex, England.
- Kim Norton Ceramic Design – Slab built ceramic works of vessels and wall hangings. Gallery and exhibitions.
- Larry Halvorsen Ceramics of Seattle – Seattle ceramic artist produces sgraffito stoneware clay vases, bowls, trays, boxes, pots, rattles, knobs, vessels, sculpture and garden art.
- Larry Richmond Pottery – Hand carved stoneware pieces inspired from Native American basket weaving and pottery. Includes description of the process and schedule of craft fairs.
- Lee, Stephanie – Collections feature delicate porcelain sculptures. Includes artist’s statement, resume, links to favorite galleries.
- Legend in Clay – Prehistoric pottery replicas by New Mexico artist Randy Werner and his wife Marlyn. Each piece is a limited edition.
- Michael Wisner Pottery – Southwestern pottery inspired by ancient Anasazi and Mimbres potsherds.
- Mountaine Meadows Pottery – Ceramic wall plaques with humorous and sentimental sayings and quotes. Handmade in South Ryegate, Vermont.
- Norfolk Villiage Pottery – Celtic and Irish designs include Celtic Cross, Claddagh, Shamrock, Children of Lir, Epona, and Knotwork.
- Pottery by Design – Woodfired decorative pieces by Linda Keleigh, New Jersey artist. Burnished clay is reminiscent of polished marble. Images, statement, and technique.
- Robert Compton Pottery – Workshop and gallery, portfolio of pots – wood, salt, raku, pit and watersculptures.
- Sandi Dihl Ceramic Design – Stoneware ceramics with a Japanese style.
- Sarah McCormack Ceramics – Handmade one-of studio ceramics using clay as a canvas, multipiece panels and custom house signs by British artist.
- Sculptures in Stoneware – Chess sets, fairies and dragons sculpted from clay, windchimes, pockets and tree mugs.
- See’s Pottery – Handmade ceramic pins, magnets, and ornaments designed by Columbia River Gorge artist Elizabeth See, feature crows, and wildflowers.
- Shayne McCarter Sculptures – Angels and bunnies created from clay and reproduced in stone, and stoneware clay drink coasters.
- Silverwolf Creations – Featuring handpainted ceramics, Native American ceramics and custom porcelain dolls.
- Specialty Ceramics – A variety of handpainted ceramics, specializing in mystical, southwestern and carousel horses.
- Spirit of Africa Pottery – Handmade pottery and art from South Africa, featuring geckos and butterflies.
- Stone Bridge Designs – Chalkware chocolate mould collectibles. Artist santas, and original polymer clay collectibles.
- Sue Clark Ceramics – Ceramics for home and garden, including water gardens, vases and platters.
- Tile With Style – Offers unique decorative tile and ceramic related crafts for sale, including home address plaques, tile trays.
- A touch of Clay – One of a kind ceramic sculptures and tiles by Orly Nezer, an artist from Israel. Includes an introduction to hand building in clay, and testimonials.
- Whimsical Designs – Jewelry pins and ceramic sculptures, both primarily in animal themes, by Marjie Caplin.
- Wiseman Ceramics Crystalline Art Porcelain – Unique porcelain artwork fused with crystallines, glass enamel, and metallics. The site also provides detailed information on decorative ceramics, clay, glazes, kilns, & art links.