ingilizce röportaj soruları
ingilizce röportaj hazırlarken genelde öğrenciler nasıl soru soracakları konusunda zorlanıyor..sizin için bulduğum yabancı sitede örnek sorular var..bu siteniz size çok faydalı olacağına inanıyorum..başarılar
konu ile ilgili olarak sitemizden yardım istemekten çekinmeyin
GENEL RÖPORTAJ SORULARI
Typical interview questions:
• What are your long-range goals and objectives?
• What are your short-range goals and objectives?
• How do you plan to achieve your career goals?
• What are the most important rewards you expect in your career?
• Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing?
• What are your strengths, weaknesses, and interests?
• How do you think a friend or professor who knows you well would describe you?
• Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult person (another student, co-worker, customer, supervisor, etc.). How did you handle the situation? Is there anything you would have done differently in hindsight?
• What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort? Describe a situation in which you did so.
• In what ways have your college experiences prepared you for a career?
• How do you determine or evaluate success?
• In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our organization?
• Describe a contribution you have made to a project on which you worked.
• What qualities should a successful manager possess?
• Was there an occasion when you disagreed with a supervisor’s decision or company policy? Describe how you handled the situation.
• What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction? Why?
• Describe your most rewarding college experience.
• What interests you about our product or service?
• Why did you select your college or university?
• What led you to choose your major or field of study?
• What college subjects did you like best? Why?
• What college subjects did you like least? Why?
• If you could do so, how would you plan your academic studies differently?
• Do you think your grades are a good indication of your academic achievement?
• What have you learned from participation in extracurricular activities?
• In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
• How do you work under pressure?
• Describe a situation in which you worked as part of a team. What role did you take on? What went well and what didn’t?
• In what part-time, co-op, or summer jobs have you been most interested? Why?
• How would you describe the ideal job for you following graduation?
• Why did you decide to seek a position with this organization?
• What two or three things would be most important to you in your job?
• What criteria are you using to evaluate the organization for which you hope to work?
• Will you relocate? Does relocation bother you?
• Are you willing to travel?
• Are you willing to spend at least six months as a trainee?
İŞE BAŞVURU RÖPORTAJ SORULARI
What five adjectives describe you best?
Why should I consider you for this position?
Why are you the best candidate for this position?
Tell me about the one thing in your life you’re proudest of.
You’ve changed jobs frequently. What makes you think that this position will be different?
What qualities do you think are necessary to make a success of this job?
Describe your ideal job.
How did you find out about this job?
What do you know about the job?
What do you know about the this department?
Is there anything that will prevent you from getting to work on time?
Is there anything that will prevent you from working the job�s regular hours?
What kinds of work interest you the most?
What interests you most about this position?